In late 1902 and early 1903, the Perfection Manufacturing company released a line of unusual glass bottles, cruets, syrup jugs and decanters with detachable tops. These items have been seen by myself and others at antique shows with patent markings on the glass or metal parts. These "separating" items made it easier for Victorian housewives to clean the inside of the bottles, as well as simplified the process of filling the syrups and cruets without spillage. One of the advertisements shown here even illustrated this feature. These bottles retailed for 10¢ to 25¢ each and were made in clear glass only. Perfection Manufacturing Company was located in Washington, Pa., and we know very little about this company today.